TRT is only available for Residents of Mexico we cannot ship out of Mexico.
Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatment (Available for Residents of Mexico only)
Like women, men also experience age-related hormone levels, including testosterone deficiency, commonly known as “Low T.” Low T is a hot topic for males today. Beginning as early as the age 30, testosterone production begins to decrease, and men lose testosterone through a process called andropause.
Another way to look at it: Low T is the equivalent to male menopause. If you believe you are experiencing Low T or male menopause, contact FarmaLife today to discuss your treatment options.
If you have been on TRT before moving to Mexico we can assist you with continuing TRT treatment in Mexico with our 200mg/g Testosterone Cream we ship to you directly in Mexico.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone (Low T)
When men experience Low T, it’s typically different than symptoms of women’s menopause. However, some of the most common symptoms men may notice include:
- Excess weight gain or pockets of fat in the abdomen
- Hair loss
- Wrinkly, deflated skin
- Decreased libido or loss of sex drive, leading to erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Anxiety, depression, and other nervous habits
- Lack of mental clarity, motivation, emotion
Symptoms of Low T gradually develop over time, and is related to the decrease in your body producing testosterone and progesterone, while an increase in estrogen. It may also be contributed to a decline of human growth hormone production as well.
Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatment
If you are experiencing the above symptoms, Low T treatment in Rosarito/Tijuana Baja California, involves comprehensive testing and examine to help rule out any additional medical conditions.
After your testing comes back, FarmaLife will create a custom treatment plan to restore hormone balance, and improve your lifestyle. At FarmaLife, we recommend a customized testosterone replacement therapy program, specifically made for your health and wellness needs.
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Andropause doesn’t have to be an unavoidable stage of aging. With testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Rosarito/Tijuana Baja California, patients see remarkable results. TRT is shown to replace the lost testosterone, and promote many benefits, including:
- Increase in Energy
- Increase in Lean Body Mass
- Increase in Sex Drive
- Increase in Overall Well-Being
- Much, much more!
Become a Farmalife Patient
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Share your contact information, and a Patient Advocate will connect with you.
2. Some treatments require blood work or additional documentation to provide a comprehensive health overview. Your Patient Advocate will guide you and answer your questions.
3. Through telehealth, an experienced medical provider will consult with you to develop a customized plan of action for you.
FarmaLife is a trusted source for those who are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone or andropause. For more information, or to schedule your diagnostic testing, contact FarmaLife today for more information.